Using burlap outdoors

Home 1 Forums Crafts & Ribbons Forums Ribbons Discussions Using burlap outdoors

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Jessica Jessica 4 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Anna
    Anna
    Participant

Hey ladies! I’ve got a small garden outside my house and since spring is already here, I’d really like to decorate it. We’ll be spending more and more time outdoor, so it would be nice to make an effort and decorate it a little bit. I’ve got a pile of burlap I was planning to use, so can you share some idea?

Profile photo of Sylvia
    Sylvia
    Participant

For starters, you could create a burlap wreath for the door. You could also create pillows or a table runner if you have table and chairs in the garden. I also think that burlap is great for decorating flower pots. They can look adorable, specially if you spice things up with some burlap stencils, or flowers glued over the burlap.

Profile photo of Helen
    Helen
    Participant

I’ve seen bunch of ideas how to wrap flower pots in burlap on Pinterest, so make sure you check that ideas as well. I’ve also seen that burlap flags are quite popular in the garden, so you might want to consider those as garden decoration.

Profile photo of Jessica
    Jessica
    Participant

Perfect question Anna 🙂 Burlap is great for outdoor projects. You can find a couple of ideas in this article: http://community.drency.com/burlap-home-decor/
    I also love Helen’s suggestion. My friend actually has this in her yard. She wrapped those large flower pots in burlap and it looks wonderful.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register

Free ebook
“30 AMAZING DIY PROJECTS YOU CAN MAKE USING BURLAP”
Yes, I want it!
Your email will remain confidential. Review our privacy policy for details.
Free ebook

“30 AMAZING DIY PROJECTS YOU CAN MAKE USING BURLAP”

Get your Free Ebook:
I WANT IT!
Your email will remain confidential. Review our privacy policy for details.
Skip to toolbar