Ribbon bow

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Megan Megan 4 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Helen
    Helen
    Participant

I’ve used some fabric scraps to create this baby headband, put it just looked to plain and dull, so I’ve decided to add ribbon bows. They’re tiny as I’ve used 1/4 inch ribbon for the base, and then I’ve simply tied it in the middle. Pretty easy! Normally, I would glue the bows to the headband, but since it’s for a baby, I’ve decided to sew them, to make sure they stick.

Share the pictures of how you use ribbon bows. XOXO

Profile photo of Jessica
    Jessica
    Participant

Amazing way to use ribbon Helen, I love the way bows look on the headband. Thanks for sharing your photos! 🙂

Profile photo of Sylvia
    Sylvia
    Participant

Lovely headband, the tiny bows are so cute. 🙂 Ribbon bow is really an extraordinary accessorize, you can use it for a lot of things, but somehow my absolute fave are hair accessorize. It’s such a nice detail.
    The other day I got this wedding invite, and it has such an adorable bow.

Profile photo of Anna
    Anna
    Participant

I love the easy-to-make headband bows 🙂 perfect combination. People usually tend to go for those large bows or flowers, but I think these tiny ones are amazing!

I agree with Sylvia, ribbons are must have for the weddings!

Profile photo of Megan
    Megan
    Participant

I love ribbon bows on dresses or tunics. Most commonly I use them to tie a bow around the loose dress or tunics, but sometimes I simply make a nice ribbon bow and sew it to the dress. It is usually on the place where straps are attached to the dress or sometimes on the back.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register

Free ebook
“30 AMAZING DIY PROJECTS YOU CAN MAKE USING BURLAP”
Yes, I want it!
Your email will remain confidential. Review our privacy policy for details.
Free ebook

“30 AMAZING DIY PROJECTS YOU CAN MAKE USING BURLAP”

Get your Free Ebook:
I WANT IT!
Your email will remain confidential. Review our privacy policy for details.
Skip to toolbar