April crafting

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Jessica Jessica 5 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Sylvia
    Sylvia
    Participant

Spring is officially my favorite time of the year, especially April. This is the time when I get a lot of DIY projects started and I get to redecorate my home a little bit.

This April I’m preparing a couple of crafting ideas for my home, and I’ll also work on a couple of cards, because my friends’ birthdays are approaching.

What will you be doing on this month? Do you have some April crafts or ideas you’d like to share with us?

Profile photo of Helen
    Helen
    Participant

This April I’m all about Easter crafts. I’m thinking of decorating Easter eggs and making a nice basket that could stand on the table. I’m also going to make the Easter banner which I’m going to place on the fireplace. If there’s more time, I might get to make a wreath for the front door.

Profile photo of Jessica
    Jessica
    Participant

When I think of spring, I usually think about flowers 🙂 I love making flowers from all sorts of material, but ribbon flowers and paper flowers are my favorite. 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register

Free ebook
“30 AMAZING DIY PROJECTS YOU CAN MAKE USING BURLAP”
Yes, I want it!
Your email will remain confidential. Review our privacy policy for details.
Free ebook

“30 AMAZING DIY PROJECTS YOU CAN MAKE USING BURLAP”

Get your Free Ebook:
I WANT IT!
Your email will remain confidential. Review our privacy policy for details.
Skip to toolbar